You are probably aware of Microsoft online trainings called Virtual Training Day and particularly for the AZ-900 exam.
Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals explains cloud-computing concepts, models, and services, covering topics such as public, private, and hybrid cloud as well as infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service.Many sessions have been available but registration are closed .All May and June events are listed below :
At the time of this writing seats are still available .Follow the links below to register the session of your choice .
22nd May 2020 | 09:00 AM – 11:50 AM IST
22nd May 2020 | 12:50 PM – 03:00 PM IST
29th May 2020 | 09:00 AM – 11:50 AM IST
29th May 2020 | 12:50 PM – 03:00 PM IST
May 29, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (GMT+02:00)
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
It can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before going further.
What will be covered ?
- General cloud computing concepts
- Cloud models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Azure services and solutions.
- Key Azure pillar services regarding security, privacy, compliance and trust.
- Pricing and support services available with Azure.
This course will prepare you to take the AZ-900 exam and received the Azure Fundamentals certification.
Notice that the last session is for the entire day.